Vaso-Vagal Discussion

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Questions about the Tilt Table test

From: Becca



I've probably said this before, but when you get the referral to a cardiologist make sure 100% they specialise in this condition. You need to see someone who is aware of all the treament options for the condition and can read the TT properly - it really isn't worth it otherwise.

Are you in the UK or US? You might want to try registering and posting on and asking for dr who specialise near where you are, as far as I can tell most users are US based but there are some from UK. If you are in the UK try contacting stars ( who have a lsit available of specialists who recognise and treat the condition with a degree of success.


This web site is not a substitute for a thorough medical evaluation and diagnosis of your vaso-vagal type symptoms.  Medical treatment and diagnosis is the only acceptable initial response to these serious symptoms since they might present from any number of life threatening and treatable illnesses. It is for you and your physician to rule out more serious illnesses; Please don't use this online forum as an alternative to getting responsible medical attention and being under the care of a physician for the duration of any unknown, suspected or dangerous vaso-vagal syndrome symptoms.
Last changed: June 22, 2007