Vaso-Vagal Discussion

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: I have questions--What specialist should I see?

From: Alyssa


Hi, I was diagnosed with thyroid disease when i was 8 yrs. old. I see an endocrinologists every 6months. You should go to the endocrinologists to get tested. Thyroid disease is very easy to fix but has horrible symptoms. I also spent 5 years with cardiologist and like you no one took me seriously until about 2 yrs. ago. Since then i have had two heart surgeries and a pacemaker was a big success. You should try a new cardiologist until they take you seriously.

This web site is not a substitute for a thorough medical evaluation and diagnosis of your vaso-vagal type symptoms.  Medical treatment and diagnosis is the only acceptable initial response to these serious symptoms since they might present from any number of life threatening and treatable illnesses. It is for you and your physician to rule out more serious illnesses; Please don't use this online forum as an alternative to getting responsible medical attention and being under the care of a physician for the duration of any unknown, suspected or dangerous vaso-vagal syndrome symptoms.
Last changed: June 22, 2007